Medieval II Total War Hotseats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Medieval II Total War Hotseats

A forum for hosting Hotseats on Medieval II Total War and its mods for me and my friends.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RoTK Total Domination I

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Qin Shi Huang
First Emperor of China
Qin Shi Huang

RoTK Total Domination I Empty
PostSubject: RoTK Total Domination I   RoTK Total Domination I I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 2:57 pm

~~ INTRODUCTION ~~

This is a Total Domination campaign for the game Medieval II Total War with the Rise of Three Kingdoms mod. The link to the mod in the official Total War forums can be found here: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?1904-Rise-of-Three-Kingdoms-(RotK)
The number of players for this campaign is 4. We will be using Google Drive to store our saves (which must be compressed before uploaded) so all players are required to have a gmail account. We will also be using https://imgur.com to upload the required screenshots of the game so please create an account there as well.
We will be using the following naming format for our save files: CampaignName_FactionName_RoundNumber
Example: RoTK_CaoClan_001

~~ CAMPAIGN INFORMATION ~~

Campaign Length: Long 
Campaign Difficulty: Medium
Battle Difficulty: Medium 
Manage All Cities: Yes 
Password: Yes 
Auto-Resolve: No
Campaign Administrator: Qin Shi Huang/Liu Bei

~~ FACTIONS ~~

Liu Clan - Liu Bei
Youzhou - Heiwajima
Xiliang - Quenth
Jingzhou - Liu Biao

Basic Rules:
- We are allowed to reload our saves since it cannot be monitored but I suggest we accept certain results even if they are not optimal.
- Try to finish your turn within 24 hours. If you need more time, notify the other players. Being late because you were replaying battles until you got the result you wanted is not acceptable.
- Once you have finished your turn, upload the save file and leave a message in this topic with the link to the save and a summary of your turn or screenshots if they are required.
- Do not cheat. There are a number of exploits that can be used in Medieval II Total War and taking advantage of any of them is not acceptable. If you are unsure whether something is an exploit, ask the game administrator.
- When required to post screenshots as proof of your actions (whether is it for a battle or for an agent action), do it in the following format:
Code:
Action: Battle, Spying, Seizing Assets.
Region: Location of the action by region name.
Allied Generals: Only necessary if the action is a Battle. Write the names of the generals (or captains if no general is present) that led the allied armies.
Opposing Generals: Only necessary if the action is a Battle. Write the names of the generals (or captains if no general is present) that led the opposing armies.
Screenshot(s): Link to the screenshot(s).
Other: Any other information you would like to add.
- The actions that require screenshots are all battles with the names of the Generals that were involved, the opening of gates for forts/settlements which require two Spies instead of one and the seizing of assets by Merchants which may only be done in specific regions as detailed in the Agent Rules.

Agent Rules:
- You need to have at least two spies in a fort/settlement to open its gates.
- Princesses are not allowed to steal Faction Retainers or Family Members. They may marry other players’ characters only through diplomatic means.
- Assassins are not allowed to sabotage or kill Family Members, Faction Retainers or Princesses. They may attempt to assassinate any other agent.
- Merchants may attempt to seize another Merchant's assets within their own territory, regions controlled by Rebels or regions that belong to a faction that has a trade relationship with them.
- Bribing Family Members, Faction Retainers and Princesses is not allowed.
- All of the above actions require screenshots if they succeeded.

Settlement rules:
- Destroying buildings is not allowed. Only inns/guilds are allowed to be destroyed and only if settlement is not under siege.
- There may be up to 2 forts per region.
- When receiving a region through diplomacy all units except 1 must be disbanded.
- You are not allowed to exterminate settlements.

Diplomacy Rules:
- You may be in an alliance with only one other human player at any given time.
- You may only be in an alliance with NPC factions that have the same culture as you.
- You may break an alliance at any given time, without having to warn your allies beforehand.
- You may engage in diplomatic discussion with another player only if you have a diplomat in their region, if they have a diplomat in your region or if you both have diplomats in the same region. If none of the above requirements is met, please refrain from having diplomatic talks with other players, even out of character.

Battle Rules:
- Battles may be auto-resolved but I strongly suggest that everyone plays them manually.
- Heroic Victories are allowed.
- For each battle, you must provide two screenshots. The first shows the odds and numbers of each side (mouse over the odds for the actual ratio) and the second shows the result. You may hide the details of your units but the General names of both sides must be included in your battle report after you end your turn.
- There will be a mandatory 1 turn peace. No hostile actions against any other players may be performed until turn 2. This is to give factions that start in unfavorable position a chance to reposition.
- Armies that are defeated in battle by a player that comes after them in the turn order may not move the following turn. This is to make it fair for those who are defeated by players that come before them in the turn order as their armies will be unable to move. Armies standing in forts or settlement when they were defeated are excluded from this rule.
- Ships cannot leave blockaded ports unless they break the blockade and attacking ships in ports using a game bug is not allowed. As a result, it is not allowed to keep units within ships in docks for more than 1 turn to protect them from attacks.
- Sallying out of a city when you have less than half of your opponent’s numbers is not allowed since if you lose, you deny them the chance to sack the city.

Victory Conditions:
- Only one player faction remains.
- One player faction controls 100 regions.
- Two allied player factions remain that are of the same culture for a join victory.
- Two allied player factions that are of the same culture control at least 100 settlements for a joint victory.
 (When any of the above is reached, the game may be considered over if the players agree, otherwise the game ends when the first in order victory condition is met)

Last edited by Qin Shi Huang on Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:40 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://totalwardominationhs.rpg-board.net
Sun Ce
Head of the Sun Clan
Sun Ce

PostSubject: Re: RoTK Total Domination I   RoTK Total Domination I I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 6:22 pm

I'm going to take the Liu Clan.

Everyone else, when you decide which faction you want to play as, please post here and include your gmail in a hide tag so I can make a shared folder for our saves.

Back to top Go down
Quenth
Head of the Cao Clan
Quenth

PostSubject: Re: RoTK Total Domination I   RoTK Total Domination I I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 12:15 am

Im taking Xiliang
Back to top Go down
Heiwajima
Head of the Yuan Clan
Heiwajima

PostSubject: Re: RoTK Total Domination I   RoTK Total Domination I I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 12:29 am

I'm taking Youzhou.

Back to top Go down
Han Xuan
Administrator of Changsha
Han Xuan

PostSubject: Re: RoTK Total Domination I   RoTK Total Domination I I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 11:35 pm

I'm taking Jingzhou. 

Back to top Go down
Sun Ce
Head of the Sun Clan
Sun Ce

PostSubject: Re: RoTK Total Domination I   RoTK Total Domination I I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 12:47 am

Back to top Go down
Heiwajima
Head of the Yuan Clan
Heiwajima

PostSubject: Re: RoTK Total Domination I   RoTK Total Domination I I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 12:57 am

Back to top Go down
Quenth
Head of the Cao Clan
Quenth

PostSubject: Re: RoTK Total Domination I   RoTK Total Domination I I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 1:06 am

Back to top Go down
Han Xuan
Han Xuan

PostSubject: Re: RoTK Total Domination I   RoTK Total Domination I I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 2:32 pm

Back to top Go down
Sun Ce
Head of the Sun Clan
Sun Ce

PostSubject: Re: RoTK Total Domination I   RoTK Total Domination I I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 10:10 pm

Youzhou is up.
Round 2.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bx_JUwJSRNPUV0RySGRFSF9LeWs

Action: Offensive Siege Battle
Region: Huai Ling
Allied Generals: Zhou Cang, Chen Dao, Cao Bao
Opposing Generals: Captain Yin Wei
Screenshot(s): Before Battle / After Battle
Back to top Go down
Heiwajima
Head of the Yuan Clan
Heiwajima

PostSubject: Re: RoTK Total Domination I   RoTK Total Domination I I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 11:20 pm

Back to top Go down
Quenth
Head of the Cao Clan
Quenth

PostSubject: Re: RoTK Total Domination I   RoTK Total Domination I I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 12:45 am

Jingzhou is up.
Round: 2
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-bjQly7MR0peEh6VmtibzlMb2c

Region: City of Long Xi
Allied Generals: Ma Chao
Opposing Generals: Captain Fei Xie
Screenshot(s): Before Battle After Battle
Back to top Go down
Han Xuan
Han Xuan

PostSubject: Re: RoTK Total Domination I   RoTK Total Domination I I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 1:44 am

Back to top Go down
Sun Ce
Head of the Sun Clan
Sun Ce

PostSubject: Re: RoTK Total Domination I   RoTK Total Domination I I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 2:48 am

Youzhou is up.
Round 3.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bx_JUwJSRNPUdV8xUHh3bWZ3ZVk

The Liu Clan and the Qingzhou have agreed to an alliance.

Region: City of Zhan Chun
Allied Generals: Liu Feng, Mi Fang, Mi Zhu
Opposing Generals: Captain Le Rong

Region: City of Guang Ling
Allied Generals: Chen Deng
Opposing Generals: Captain Zhuge Luo
Back to top Go down
Heiwajima
Head of the Yuan Clan
Heiwajima

PostSubject: Re: RoTK Total Domination I   RoTK Total Domination I I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 2:43 pm

Back to top Go down
Quenth
Head of the Cao Clan
Quenth

PostSubject: Re: RoTK Total Domination I   RoTK Total Domination I I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 3:58 pm

Back to top Go down
Han Xuan
Han Xuan

PostSubject: Re: RoTK Total Domination I   RoTK Total Domination I I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 4:30 pm

Back to top Go down
Sun Ce
Head of the Sun Clan
Sun Ce

PostSubject: Re: RoTK Total Domination I   RoTK Total Domination I I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 4:51 pm

Back to top Go down
Heiwajima
Head of the Yuan Clan
Heiwajima

PostSubject: Re: RoTK Total Domination I   RoTK Total Domination I I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 6:20 pm

Back to top Go down
Quenth
Head of the Cao Clan
Quenth

PostSubject: Re: RoTK Total Domination I   RoTK Total Domination I I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 6:41 pm

Last edited by Quenth on Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Han Xuan
Han Xuan

PostSubject: Re: RoTK Total Domination I   RoTK Total Domination I I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 7:43 pm

Liu Clan is up.
Round: 5

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-dtdhcmkUSfQW53UnBGYlpod0k

Region: Ba Qiu
Allied Generals: Huang Zu, Liu Pan
Opposing Generals: Captain He Ruan
Back to top Go down
Sun Ce
Head of the Sun Clan
Sun Ce

PostSubject: Re: RoTK Total Domination I   RoTK Total Domination I I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 8:15 pm

Youzhou is up.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bx_JUwJSRNPURXprWkdrUHJvazg

Action: Battle
Region: Zhan Chun
Allied Generals: Liu Feng
Opposing Generals: Niu Jin (Unaligned)
Back to top Go down
Heiwajima
Head of the Yuan Clan
Heiwajima

PostSubject: Re: RoTK Total Domination I   RoTK Total Domination I I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 8:35 pm

Back to top Go down
Quenth
Head of the Cao Clan
Quenth

PostSubject: Re: RoTK Total Domination I   RoTK Total Domination I I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 11:26 pm

Jingzhou is up.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-bjQly7MR0pZG9RY2xxTVNwYnc

Region: Jie Ting
Allied Generals: Yang Qui,Li Kan,Yang Fu,Liang Xing
Opposing Generals: Captain Wuan Rui
Screenshot(s): Before Battle / After Battle
Back to top Go down
Han Xuan
Han Xuan

PostSubject: Re: RoTK Total Domination I   RoTK Total Domination I I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 12:28 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RoTK Total Domination I   RoTK Total Domination I I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RoTK Total Domination I
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next